Please click on the + symbol to view the answers.
When should I order my cake, cupcake or favour biscuits?
Please give as much notice as possible for ordering celebration cakes. We will always try to accommodate last minute orders. Please email or call to check availability if you have an urgent requirement.
How do I order a cake, cupcake or favour biscuits?
For celebration cakes, cupcakes and favour biscuits; please complete the contact form or call for more information.
How much will I expect to pay for a cake?
All of our celebration cakes, cupcakes and favour biscuits are designed to suit your requirements so the price is always different. Please outline your requirements and get a guideline price by completing the contact form or call for more information.
Do I have to choose something from your cake galleries?
Our celebration, cupcake and favour biscuits picture galleries are there for inspiration, we prefer to create a design around your requirements.
What types of cakes and flavours do you offer?
All of my cakes are baked to order using fresh ingredients; I do not use cake mixes.
Some of the most popular flavours and types are:
- Traditional Fruit Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream filling
- Vanilla sponge with vanilla buttercream and strawberry jam filling
- Lemon sponge with lemon buttercream filling
- Coffee sponge with / without walnuts and coffee buttercream filling
- Chocolate sponge with chocolate buttercream filling
- Chocolate sponge with chocolate ganaché filling
- Carrot cake with buttercream filling
- Madeira cake with buttercream filling
- Red Velvet sponge with cream cheese filling
Other types of cakes and flavours are available on request.
It is possible to mix the flavours in a multi-tier cake.
Can you cater for allergies and special requirements?
Yes, we can select ingredients to cater for allergies if required; please email or call for further information.
If you have a nut allergy we can ensure that no nuts are used: however we cannot guarantee that ingredients have not been contaminated at source.
I regret that we do not cater for coeliac allergies.